Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 255 - Monday, September 12th, 2011

I was sent a text a few weeks ago offering me 50% off my next Bombay Pantry order - 50%!!!! Alas, the offer expired yesterday but I called anyway to be told "Computer Sez No" by the kindly phone-attendant. I asked for Head Office's number, had a lovely chat with Madam Head-Office who duly promised to immediately instruct her drone to accept my 50% off request - great success!

Naturally, I grossly violated the deal by ordering a feast for 6, and brought the d'lish Indian booty over to Austin, Joanne and Adam, the latter of whom politely passed on the offer, being 7 weeks old and all. The other two, with me, dug in though, and 2 starter platters, fire house lamb, murgh (chicken) chutney and chicken chili masala were duly savaged with lashings of rice. (The other 3 courses were dispersed evenly for cold-storage and future devouring.)

Adam is in utterly splendid form, with his 3-week spell of windy-pops seemingly behind him - all part of trials and tribulations of babydom!


Viva Bombay Pantry!

Contentment : 15 / 25
Excitement :    2.5 / 10
Memorability : 3.5 / 15

Overall Score : 42% (94th out of 255)

No comments: