Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 260 - Saturday, September 17th, 2011

The Ireland Australia Rugby World Cup game kicked off at 9.30am and was viewed from the comfort of my Lighthouse bed - for the first 15 minutes or so at least, until I burst into the front room to place a wager on Ireland at 10/3 whilst they led 6-3, so convinced was I of their victory. The convinction proved well founded, with the Boys In Green recording an historic maiden World Cup victory against the Aussies - huzzah!

Sports viewing and wagering proved to be the theme of the day, with a wager on Arsenal at 4/1 to score 3 goals or more against Blackburn - they did, but lost 4-3, and a bet on QPR at 5/1 to beat Wolves by 2 goals or more - they did so by 3! I don't think I have ever had such a run of success, so will embrace and enjoy it while it happens!


Victory!

Contentment : 15.5 / 25
Excitement :    3 / 10
Memorability : 5 / 15

Overall Score : 47% (56th out of 260)

No comments: