Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 60 - Tuesday, March 1st, 2011

There is a magnificent hue of spring in the air, of that there is no doubting. There's not a cloud in the sky, and the evenings are getting longer and brighter - hurrah for repeal! Is this the work of our imminent new coalition government? Do you know, I think it might be!

After an honest day's toil, I make my way back directly to the Lighthouse, for a change, for lounging purposes, and to watch Chelsea beat Manchester United by 2 gaols to 1, to at least make the Premier League championship something of a contest.

The 2nd imbibing of my fusilli pasta/frozen garden peas/pasta sauce offering goes down splendidly well, and as the only other nourishment of the day is 2 weetabix with low-fat milk and chicken jambalaya, I can virtually feel the pounds fall off already - end-March will surely see me broach 11 stone 8 territory? Time will tell......



Contentment : 10 / 25
Excitement :    1 / 10
Memorability : 1 / 15

Overall Score : 24% (47th out of 60)

No comments: