Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 70 - Friday, March 11th, 2011

For the first and final time this week, I exited the Northern Trust building for lunch, and it was for pleasing reasons - to meet my parents and sister for lunch in the Purty Kitchen. Naturally, Citydeal vouchers were involved in the occasion (several blog aficionados have been bemoaning the lack of vouchers in my life of late, so hopefully this helps to fill the void), where we were each entitled to a starter, a main course and two drinks for the paltry sum of €12.50 each.

As I was working, I merely indulged in an orange juice, and the rest of the family stuck to tap-water, so this was one Citydeal that remianed largely unviolated. My seafood starter was tasty but I went for seafood overkill with the choice of Seafood Peasant's Platter for the main, and it went largely untouched. I did successfully manage to forage a number of exceptionally good chips from other plates though, rendering the occasion to be a culinary success.

Straight back to the Lighthouse after work was the self-proclaimed decree, conscious of the following day's required early ascendancy, but as usual due to various amounts of potterage, sleep was not actually achieved until 1am.


Today's Luncheon Venue

Contentment : 11.5 / 25
Excitement :    1.5 / 10
Memorability : 2.5 / 15

Overall Score : 31% (37th out of 70)

No comments: