Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 83 - Thursday, March 24th, 2011

After a strenuous Thursday’s toil, it would normally be time for Thursday Night Darts Club, but alas it was not scheduled to take place tonight due to many key athletes being out of the country and/or generally unavailable. Instead, it was back to The Lighthouse for further strenuous toil in the guise of the correcting of some of the 350 Investment Funds Certificate examination scripts that have recently been presented to me for my critical consideration. For many a year now, the Institute of Bankers in Ireland has employed me as an examiner for the Custody & Registration and Fund Accounting modules, so the evening saw me wade through script after script for a good solid five hours. I would be telling the most fantastical of untruths were I to say that it was hugely enjoyable fare, but it is a great privilege to do so, and it does put a number of extra slices of bread onto the proverbial kitchen table, which is nice.


ivfsss.jpg

Contentment :           7 / 25
Excitement :              1 / 10
Memorability :          1 / 15

Overall Score :         18% (83rd out of 83)

No comments: