Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 139 - Thursday, May 19th, 2011

Passing the Convention Centre this morning, preparations were being made for Ma'am's visit there later in the evening, for an Indoor Garden Party featuring Westlife, Mary Byrne and the cast of Riverdance.

Following the penultimate day of work at Northern Trust it was off to Thursday Night Darts Club 85, where seven athletes gathered to contest the title. Once again, I got off to a slow start, but a single moment turned everything around, when a bluebottle fly landed on the ring surrounding the dartboard. I crushed it with my fist, and thus its superpowers were instantly transformed to me, allowing me to recover dramatically and win a 20th TNDC title by a narrow 3 point margin.

Preparing for Ma'am

A truly fearless superhero

Congratulated by the Anto-Christ

Contentment : 16 / 25
Excitement :    4 / 10
Memorability : 3.5 / 15

Overall Score : 47% (27th out of 139)

No comments: