Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 215 - Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011

A quick visit to Treasure Island to see what numbers were like for the Texas Hold 'em tournament - they were low so I sauntered onward for dinner to Southern Spice, reputed to be the best Indian on the island. Based on what I ate, it is definitely not. The Garlic Chilli Chicken was made with those fatty batter chicken pieces that tasted vile. Being a mannerly soul and so as not to hurt any feelings, I told one of the six waiters that served me during my short stay there (not an exaggeration) that I had been called to a meeting, and could they kindly pack up the main to go? The food package got thrown in the nearest bin out of sight of the restaurant.


Fowl cuisine at Southern Spice

Contentment : 13 / 25
Excitement :    1 / 10
Memorability : 1 / 15

Overall Score : 30% (144th out of 215)

No comments: