Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 227 - Monday, August 15th, 2011

First day back at work in Maples Beaux Lane and all is pretty much as I left it six weeks ago. My craving for a Clarendon Bar 2-course lunch was indeed satisfied but not justified - the soup was excellent ever, but unfortunately the onset of amnesia allowed me to order the Shepherds Pie again. Once it arrived I remembered that it was more gravy than groovy, and most of it was left uneaten, or should I say undrunk. Ah well, at least it has quenched the desire to return there for a while.

'Twas straight home after work for more restiveness, as jet-lag is still very much present. One day for each time zone travelled, they say, so I'll be right as rain on Thursday morning, apparently.


Clarendonia - Gravy!

Contentment : 12 / 25
Excitement :    1 / 10
Memorability : 0.5 / 15

Overall Score : 27% (191st out of 227)

No comments: