Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 220 - Monday, August 8th, 2011

The 3rd last day of work in the Cayman office (for a while anyway) - time truly does fly! Alas Maples lunch was a little on the disappointing side today for the first time, with stringy slices of roast beef and lamb on offer as main course fare, so I made do with soup and some sandwiches. A final visit to Legendz took place in the evening time, with the established favourites of Potato Skins and spicy Szechuan Chicken stir-fry each taking co-star billing. Much chatter was had with the lovely Australian Angelina Jolie-esque waitress and I didn't have the heart to tell her that I would be back for a while, as the news would simply have been too devastating for her.

On the way home I paid my 3rd and final visit to Kirk's Supermarket, where 16 bottles of Hot Sauce were purchased, and a pint of milk. The nice Filipino check-out lady went and got her favourite brand of hot sauce from the aisle to make it 17, so I look forward to seeing how fiery it is.


Hopefully this sauce will cut the mustard!

Contentment : 13 / 25
Excitement :    1 / 10
Memorability : 2 / 15

Overall Score : 32% (139th out of 220)

No comments: