Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 222 - Wednesday, August 10th, 2011

A celebratory impromptu office party was held this afternoon, on the occasion of it being my last day there, for a few months anyway. Lashings of rum cake and Haagen Dazs ice-cream were enjoyed, and I held a raffle of various unused items that I had accumulated during my stay - a Go-Karting voucher (which Stacy won), an underwater camera (Joan), Pina Colada mix (Marline), Casanova discount vouchers (loadsa people) and a piece of toxic candy (lucky lucky Jonathan).

After work, I headed to the Westin Casuarina Hotel to meet ex-client and good drinking buddy Elly who had arrived in Cayman from London just for a few days, so as our mutual windows were limited, Mojitos were downed with extra speed and relish during sunset at their beach bar. Next it was off to the Royal Palms Hotel for a slew of extra-potent Mudslides (Vodka, Kahlua, Baileys and ice-cream)  and delightful Feta and Walnut salad followed by Mushroom, Basil and Peppers pizza, allowing me to pack my luggage with a full stomach and a merry heart!
























 Westin Casuarina

Contentment : 16 / 25
Excitement :    3.5 / 10
Memorability : 4.5 / 15

Overall Score : 48% (45th out of 222)

No comments: