Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 183 - Saturday, July 2nd, 2011

Today is the mid-point of the year, with 182 days either side of it. Mum and Dad came up on the bus from Cavan to collect Al The Almera and give him a good home for the next 6 weeks. I met them at Busaras then we went to a greasy spoon style caff on Talbot Street, but the Full Irish Breakfast that Dad had was the best I have seen in a long time. (I had just eaten so had naught but a can of Fanta myself.)

The rest of the day was spent packing - not particularly easy when baggage is limited to a suitcase and a carry-on case, and anything forgotten will have to be purchased in Montreal or Grand Cayman, most likely at considerable expense. I think that I performed the task admirably, but time will tell!


Excellent fry-up in the Pantry

Contentment : 16.5 / 25
Excitement :    2 / 10
Memorability : 3 / 15

Overall Score : 43% (60th out of 183)

No comments: